Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm a Maniac, Maniac

Oh wow. Wow.

Day 4 of prednisone and the mania has hit me HARD. 7:42 and I literally leapt out of bed. I do feel like I could do anything.

Oh the rush of thoughts. Oh wow.

Yet the real me is back here somewhere, detached, watching and worrying.

If I had a pogo stick I'd find it and pogo.

The funny/weird thing is that this hits me before I've even had today's dose. Interesting. Interesting.

Already kind of excited about dropping down the dosage next week, to be honest. This is...well, we'll see how today goes, but I'm not sure I like feeling so unrecognizable and so fast and so unmyself.

Though I wasn't exactly myself before this, was I, because my liver is on its last legs, last...lobe? Last something. Fatigue might seem like a more normal state for me, especially by now, but there's no reason it should be preferable...is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment