Monday, December 12, 2011

How Can You Tell?

Hmm. On the new dose of 40 mg today and feeling very blue. Lethargic, mopey, the works.

I have no idea if this is a prednisone side effect, or a completely normal and natural reaction to dealing with autoimmune hepatitis/cirrhosis and the facts of my diagnosis.

Exercise did wonders for my mood all weekend. I was all over the available Hulu yoga and cardio channels for a fix of stress relief plus endorphins. But today I haven't been able to scrape together the motivation. Yet? I know I should, and if I started moving I'd probably marvel at the insta-mood boost and wonder why I hadn't gotten over myself sooner.

Is it better or worse to be self-pitying when your reasons for self-pity are, erm, reasonably legitimate?

No comments:

Post a Comment